I specialize in Mind Body Therapy. Mind Body Therapy acknowledges that we each have spiritual, emotional, social, and physical dimensions that are all connected and together make up the “self.” Gaining more knowledge about these various aspects of yourself is what leads to a balanced, fulfilled life. This is what I help my clients do.
The Whole Person
- Mind Body Therapy is a holistic or “whole person” approach.
- A key principle of Mind Body Therapy is that enhancing any dimension of the person—spiritual, social, physical or emotional—strengthens the whole person.
- Mind Body Therapy acknowledges the wisdom that each person brings with them along with their unlimited potential to learn and grow.
- Building awareness of how your mind and your emotional and physical states are connected will benefit you because you can learn to influence each one in a positive way.
- Mind Body Therapy blends talk therapy with techniques that use the power of the mind-body connection.
- Mind Body techniques include mindfulness, guided imagery, meditation, compassionate communication, qigong, tai chi and breathing techniques.
I use the Mind Body Therapy approach to help you identify and begin to work toward your personal goals. You will learn new ways to care for yourself and to strive for more balance in your life so that you may reach your full potential.
Please contact me for further information or to make an appointment.